Classroom Information

Sunday, September 21, 2014

It was so nice to see so many of you at Parent Information Night.  I hope you found the night informative and had many of your questions or concerns answered.  Within the next few days I will be sending out a Google Doc for you to sign up for Parent/Teacher Conferences.  The dates for our conferences are Thursday, November 13th and Tuesday, November 18th.  Conferences are twenty minutes long and begin at 12:30.  Full day kindergartners will have a half day of school on conference days.  If you have not yet sent back the "Your the Expert" form that was given out on PIN night please send that in at your earliest convenience.  I find them very informative and feel they provide an opportunity for you to let me know of any concerns you may have.

The children are adjusting nicely to the schedule, rules, and routines of kindergarten.  I did introduce the class to the behavior chart that I shared with you on PIN night. I am happy to report that they are very motivated to move up the chart.

***Reminder***   There will be no school this Thursday, September 25th. (Rosh Hashanah)

No comments:

Post a Comment